Bubble sessions will be continuing from 11th to 28th August, when they will again be subject to review.
In order to keep the safety and well-being of everyone who attends, these sessions need to be booked in advance. Bookings must be made using the form below. However, anyone who is unable to access the internet will be able to request a booking from staff at the gate entrance. Sorry but we are no longer taking bookings on Facebook.
Morning and afternoon sessions will run from Tuesday to Friday. Each session will run for 2 hours: 10am-12pm and 1:30pm-3:30pm
We are following government guidelines with regards to safety.
From 11th August a maximum of 10 families will be allowed per session.
All bubble families must be accompanied by one appropriate adult over the age of 16 who will be responsible for their children in the bubble at all times.
Between sessions, staff will sanitise and clean surfaces ready for the next booked session.
All families must social distance from other families at all times.
Families may leave the playground at any time during their session but they will not be allowed to re-enter.
Anyone displaying any of the coronavirus symptoms (continuous cough, high temperature, loss of taste/smell) no matter how minor is not permitted to enter the playground. If any of your family feels ill after booking a session, please use the link in your confirmation email to cancel your booking or send a message to the playground.
Climbing on the barges and the containers is strictly prohibited at this time for safety reasons.
Violent or verbally abusive behaviour is not tolerated towards staff members or anyone else at the playground. Anyone displaying unacceptable behaviour will be asked to leave immediately.
Upon arrival at the Playground
- Entry to the playground will be from the main gate in the car park.
- The gate will be shut during the sessions for safety but will not be locked.
- Every family will need to update or complete a membership form upon arrival.
- Families will need to bring their own hand sanitiser and will need to clean children’s hands before and after using equipment.
- There will be access to toilets and refreshments upon request from staff.
- No one at any time will be permitted to enter the main barge except Playground staff.
- Parents will need to administer their own first aid to their children in case of minor injury from playing. Staff will provide plasters/wipes/disposable icepacks etc.
- When the session is nearing its end, staff will inform families so that they can prepare for the next session.
Outside of Staffed Hours
Families and children who have not booked onto a session, will now be able to access the playground when staff are not on site. We know the playground is a valued place for many so we ask you to take the following points into consideration:
-If you choose to attend the playground outside of staffed hours, you are responsible for your own health and safety.
-You will need to follow the current government guidelines on social distancing and hand washing.
-Wisbech Adventure Playground cannot take any responsibility if you choose to ignore the government’s advice at a consequence to your own health.
-We strongly advise that you bring your own hand sanitiser to clean your hands before and after using play equipment as there will be no access to toilets or handwashing facilities outside of staff hours.
-Please respect the health and safety of others around you.
Please remember that if you enter the playground when booked staffed sessions are running, you will be asked to leave.